To optimise asset management you need to know the precise location and condition of every asset.
This hasn’t always been easy – until now.
Key2iD goes beyond traditional solutions to deliver a complete picture of your assets so you can improve health and safety, save time and invest resources more effectively than ever before.
With Site-Track delivering exact location data, you can control and prevent problems before they happen. Plus, because you have an instantly accessible, real time archive of the site, future planning is made simpler too – all users need is a username and password and everything they need to know is in one place.
Site-Track gives you the power to:
- Minimise service strikes, improving health and safety while reducing costs and impact on the environment
- Make every site asset, above or below ground easy to mark and re-locate
- Keep detailed, accurate and up-to-date records of all site assets in a cloud based database
- Comply with current legislation and meet HSG47, PAS128, and PAS 256
Bring proactivity to hose system management
Identifying a hose isn’t always easy. However, with Hose-Track the process is quick and seamless. By attaching NFC tags to every hose, Hose-Track speeds up and simplifies identification. All data is captured and stored in one place – making it instantly accessible via any smart device.
Hose-Track gives you the power to:
- Deliver hose-assembly information right into the hands of your maintenance people, allowing for rapid identification and repair.
- Gain intelligence on how hoses are utilised, enabling more-informed hose selection, resulting in less downtime.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all hose systems in one place
Deploy Smarter Trench Management
However, with the lack of easily accessible and reliable underground asset information, costs are increasing too, not to mention the impact on services. This is where Intelligent Trench comes in.
By combining RFID tags with innovative GPS asset marking and locating techniques, Intelligent Trench speeds up and simplifies identification. All data is captured and stored in one place – making it instantly accessible via any smart device. It’s simple, transparent and precise.
Intelligent Trench gives you the power to:
- Better manage underground assets
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in one place
- Improve the effectiveness of streetworks
- Reduce excavation costs
- Better comply with Health & Safety Guidelines (HSG47)
- Minimise Traffic Management Act (TMA) / Permitting fines